Please proceed to the form below to continue with your application.
Complete and electronically submit this application form.
- Please arrange to have Official Transcripts from any post-secondary institution you have attended mailed or faxed directly from the issuing institution to the appropriate address/fax number below.*
- Submit the non-refundable application fee of $75. Instructions for submitting payment online or by credit card, cheque or money order can be found on the Application Payment Information section.
- International applicants should arrange to have their transcripts officially translated if not in English. We will accept official notarized copies of some transcripts, depending on the country of origin.
To Apply to Programs Offered in British Columbia
Bachelor of Business Administration with the following areas of specialization:
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Energy Management
- Official transcripts should be sent to:
1090 West Georgia St,
Vancouver, BC, V6E 3V7
Telephone # 778-329-0562
Toll free 844-865-6655
Fax # 778-329-0541
To Apply to Programs Offered in New Brunswick
For Graduate (Masters) Applications Only
- Interior Decorating
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology
- Master of Education (Adult Education and Educational Leadership)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (no specialization)
- Have two letters of recommendation (professional, volunteer or academic references preferred) sent to the address below or faxed directly from your referee to the fax number below.**
- As part of your academic and professional information, please upload your resume and letter of intent.
- You may submit any other information that may strengthen your application for admission, including professional papers delivered or published.
For Undergraduate (Bachelors) Applications Only
- Please upload your letter of intent to the committee outlining how you see a BBA advancing your career.
Official transcripts and letters of recommendation for NB should be sent to:
For application instructions for Interior Decorating diploma program delivered online,click here.
Yorkville Landing, Suite 102
100 Woodside Lane
Telephone # 506-454-1220
Toll free # 866-838-6542
Fax # 506-454-1221
** For your convenience you may download the referral forms here.
To Apply to Programs Offered in Ontario
Bachelor of Business Administration with the specialization in Project Management
Bachelor of Interior Design
Official transcripts should be sent to:
2000 Steeles Avenue West
Telephone # 647-497-8940
Toll free # 877-429-4029
Fax # 647-943-4989